Here’s the deal. I’m offering my two decades of expertise in graphic design and corporate branding to the indie author world. As an author, I understand the unique needs of your cover speaking to your audience, and as a designer I enjoy creating images that tell a story. I am reaching out to my author peers because I love and support authors and think this could be a beneficial arrangement.
Here’s what I can bring to the table:
- Almost two decades of experience
- The understanding and symbolic analysis of your project that only another author can bring
- A low-cost alternative without a low-cost look – hey, I’m an author too and understand all the expenses that go into producing your own work
- The added benefit of author branding and keeping your image consistent and recognizable (I have branded Fortune 500 companies along with myself and my friends! I advise on an overall branding vision to go far beyond one cover!)
Please take a look at some of my recent cover designs below. Though these are mainly romance and fantasy, I can do a variety of styles with the exception of drawing completely from scratch–I tend toward photo manipulation to accomplish the looks of my designs.
What you’ll get:
- A questionnaire to discern your vision and taste
- Along with a comprehensive branding questionnaire to determine who you are an as author
- Advice on your author and/or series brand
- After complete analysis of your book, vision, taste and desire to communicate a specific look, image and mood to your audience, I will deliver two different concepts based on your needs
- Once a concept is decided upon I will work to incorporate all your changes and concerns until you are happy with the final product
Again, all this is provided at an affordable cost. If this sounds good to you, we should talk. Email me at: email@example.com for questions and an indie author friendly price quote.
COVER DESIGNS SAMPLES