Name Sir Lancelot’s horse in the upcoming Queen’s Honor miniseries and win a $50 gift certificate at your choice of Amazon, B&N, or iTunes.
CONTEST IS ALREADY COMPLETED. One of my readers, Richard from Goodreads, reminded me that epic fantasy horses needed epic proportion names, so I am asking for help to name a proud warhorse–Sir Lancelot’s stallion.
All you need to do is think of a name for Sir Lancelot’s horse and either email me the name idea or leave it as a comment on my blog and you will be entered to win the $50 gift certificate. You can enter as many names as you like.
The contest runs for 3 weeks, ending on December 6th.
Not only will you win the gift certificate, but free copies of Betrothal and Quest, books 1 & 2 of the soon-to-be-released Queen’s Honor miniseries.
Here are the horse’s facts:
- The stallion is a faithful servant to Sir Lancelot
- He is eight years old, sixteen hands high
- He is dapple gray in color with a salt and pepper mane
- He is a destrier – a top bred and very rare warhorse who is fearless in battle
- The only thing that rivals his courage is his loyalty to Sir Lancelot (and his desire to be groomed)
- The story has strong connections to Celtic mythology
- Old Welsh, Old Irish, Old British, and Celtic names would be appropriate, as well as any name that captures his courageous spirit and epic destiny
So, email me or leave a comment with your name for Sir Lancelot’s horse. I will pick the winner on December 6th and award you your prize!